If you are planning to shop the malls on the Fourth of July, I have compiled a listing of the times that malls in the Philadelphia Area will be open. Department Store and Exterior mall store hours may vary, so please be sure to check the mall website for complete information.
July 4th Hours for Malls in Philadelphia & New Jersey (2012):
- Cherry Hill Mall: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- The Crossings Premium Outlets: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Cumberland Mall: 9:30am – 6:00pm
- Granite Run Mall: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- King of Prussia Mall: 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Liberty Village Premium Outlets: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Palmer Park Mall: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets: 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Plymouth Meeting Mall: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Springfield Mall: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Viewmont Mall: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Willow Grove Park Mall: 10:00am – 7:00pm
I will be continually updating this page, so if you don’t see your mall listed, please check back.
If you prefer to check the mall website for the information, you can use my Mall Search page to look up malls in Philadelphia and New Jersey. Each of the mall listings include the mall address, telephone number, and most include links to the mall website, directions, store directories, and more.